As owners and parents, we feel truly blessed for the gifts we have and for the privilege to be able to help women and children around the world. Recently we have been able to donate dresses to causes in our local community and in the communities of some of our valued customers. Here are some of them:
- "Springtime in Paris" presented by Peachtree Presbyterian Preschool (of which 2 of our customers are associated). Benefiting the Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children.
- Silent auction benefitting a mother with cancer in the community of one of our customers.
- Silent auction at the Children's Charity Walk presented by the Bryan College Station chapter of MOMS Club International. Funds raised were be donated to Scotty's House - a child advocacy center.
We are very excited to have spent 5 recent years helping women and children around the world through World Vision's gift catalog. We asked for $1 donations on our checkout page offering to donate a certain amount for each project ourselves. Since beginning this giving project in October 2007, our customers have donated over $2000 and we have been able to buy:
- 2 Bicycles
- 1 Sewing Machine and Training
- 10 Mother/Baby Kits
- Maximum Impact Fund $300
- 1 Wheelchair
- Chickens and Goats
- Mosquito Nets
- School Supplies
We have also been honored to work with some well known organizations such as:
Make a Wish Foundation
ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Kid's Wish Network
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital