Here at Little Dress Up Shop we only sell dress ups we would buy for our own children. In fact all of our dress ups have been tested out on our little ones. If they don't love it, we won't sell it.
- Trusted by over 67,000 Moms and the positive reviews they send us on each product they buy!
- Your kids will love the comfort of our Dress Ups. The fabrics are so soft! We sell nothing with itchy fabrics or underskirts.
- We carry only high quality Dress Ups that last. They are made to be durable. In fact, we guarantee their quality and durability.
- They are washable, as opposed to some costumes found in big box stores which you can only "wipe clean."
- Our products are easy for children to put on and take off. There are no buttons or ties to frustrate little fingers. Most dresses stretch to fit over their heads like a shirt. There is nothing more to do!
- Our Dress Ups are available in multiple sizes to assure your kids get just the right fit. No more "too small" dress-ups.
Our personal Customer Service cannot be beat with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We are committed to offering THE Best customer service and community service possible.
- We have a toll free phone number giving you peace of mind that you can reach us with any questions or concerns. And we always answer our e-mails!
- We have quick processing times. All items are in stock when shown as "available" online and we ship orders the same day when placed by 2pm Eastern.
- We offer FREE Shipping for all orders - we don't require a minimum either (for US addresses only).
- Our returns and exchanges are simple. Just use our Return Authorization form or call for help.
- We are involved with several charitable organizations-giving to children in the community and around the world.
When we opened this store more than 9 years ago, I had a new baby (my first) and was running a daycare business out of my home. I was looking for an alternate means of income and never dreamed how this would evolve. I attribute much of our success to choosing the right product to sell. We are extremely selective and only offer adorable dress ups that are affordable and comfortable. As a previous preschool teacher I am excited about these products because I've seen the many benefits of pretend play. Some of the skills they will gain through dramatic play include language development, social interaction and creativity.